- Wear R95 respirator when indoors. Was planning to walk but extreme cold with harsh wind got me on a bus, kept respirator on as always on buses.
- Keep indoor air exposure as brief as possible.
- Avoid places with perfumes - had to do business in Shoppers Drug Mart, got thru it as fast as I could.
- Returning home, "balance the gates" using acupressure massager: ten meridian points that can stop reactions quickly and completely sometimes.
- Rinse sinuses with salt/bicarb solution.
- Massage reflexology foot points. Severely sore spot on large toe, representing brain.
- Muscles were twitching around mouth and in legs. Soaked 20 min. in espsom salts bath.
- Supplements: calcium, magnesium, trace minerals, sulfur, vitamins and others.
Life of course carries on without regard for mercury issues and I spent hours the last couple of days dealing with a tenancy issue corresponding with City Hall and landlord. Mental efforts are difficult and tiring, emotions ran high, mood changes can come on fast, somebody got an earful. Now I understand "mercurial temperament".
So, today - a break! Spent a few hours visiting and singing with a friend. Good comfort. Life is challenging and life is sweet, too. Grateful for friendly visits by people who are careful to be scent-free without needing reminders, I can forget about all that and feel relatively normal for a while. It is good.