Wednesday 7 December 2011

I was inspired to blog by Nicole Moore, a Toronto nurse who recently survived a shark attack in Mexico and blogs her recovery. She inspires me with her determined positive perspective, always literally counting her blessings and seeing the clouds' silver linings. Living with mercury poisoning is scary and hard, maybe someone else will feel helped by me sharing my experience if I follow Nicole's lead and see what's good in every day. Thanks, Nicole! Keep up the good work.

I have a wonderful team of helpers from mainstream and alternative health fields. Yesterday, spent an hour and a half on the phone with my Hielkunst homeopathist going over mercury detox protocol and debriefing what's been happening. Today, phone appointments with my naturopathic doctor and the Environmental Medicine physician I've consulted for several years. Right now gotta go to allopath's office to get lab results. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow my friend Seshuana, I will be interested to follow your journey and am stunned to learn of the role of mercury in your illnesses...Jane

    ReplyDelete